Search Results for: mp
The BEST FM 95.1 WAJI RILEY RADIOTHON will be December 17th from the Simon Family Tower located in the heart of the Riley Hospital for Children. We are excited to bring you a new date this year to recognize the Gift Of Hope for the thousands of Fort Wayne area children who are served by Riley. There are several ways to participate including giving the day of the radiothon or by donating early by clicking HERE.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Counting Crows are coming to Fort Wayne and the historic Embassy Theatre on Sunday, December 7th as part of their Somewhere Under Wonderland Tour! You can get your tickets HERE and at the Embassy Theatre box office. Tickets will be on sale for $88, $68, $58, and $48.
It’s the 25th Anniversary of Fort Wayne Toyota… but you get the presents! Win a new “vehicle” for your kids — a Peg Perego Polaris XP850 Battery Operated ATV!! It’s EASY to get in the running… simply stop by Fort Wayne Toyota in the 14/69 Auto Mall in Illinois Road, fill out the entry blank! The deadline to enter is October 31st… Good Luck!
Jungle George’s Kids Favorite Fun Place is where kids can play & laugh in a fun, safe, awesome atmosphere….Where parents can relax & watch a game or movie on any of our many TV’s while the kids let loose…Where families can come together for mess-free, fuss-free birthdays & parties that will make fantastic memories.
Just click HERE to sign up!
In the maze you will find games to play, bridges to climb and get a birds eye view of the corn, and a fun tube slide that everyone can enjoy!
There are many kids activities including hay rides, a straw mountain, and much, much more!
Click HERE for hours, prices, directions, and more!
Win a Jungle George’s Birthday Party that includes admission and birthday cake for up to 10 kids!
Jungle George’s Kids Favorite Fun Place is where kids can play & laugh in a fun, safe, awesome atmosphere…Where parents can relax & watch a game or movie on any of our many TV’s while the kids let loose!
We’ll pick 3 winners each weekday…To Enter: Simply fill out the form below and hit the send button.
NOTE: Only 1 entry per person.
(Click HERE to find out more about Jungle George’s)
Your story is an invaluable part of our story!
The Our Story Project aims to discover who we are as a region and use that information to create a compelling story to collectively market Northeast Indiana. Aligning our marketing messages will allow organizations to reinforce key themes; establish a strong reputation for the region; and make Northeast Indiana economically competitive on a global scale.
Consultants Scott Ochander and Tyler Borders are leading the project. They are using their proprietary consensus-building process so that everyone will have the opportunity to weigh in and affect the outcome.
Northeast Indiana residents are invited to participate in workshops that will be held across all 10 counties this fall. In addition, an online interactive tool will be developed to allow the general public to weigh in on the process.
The idea for the Our Story Project originated from last year’s regional exchange trip to Cincinnati. Over 50 Northeast Indiana leaders visited Cincinnati to learn from their best practices, and one of the top three takeaways from the trip was developing a master narrative similar to Cincinnati’s efforts.
Read the news release and be sure to visit this page for the latest updates as the Our Story Project progresses.
Collectively, the region will put in hundreds of hours to shape our story and who we want to be. By offering only three hours of your own time, you have the opportunity to affect the future of Northeast Indiana. At the end of the Our Story Project, this data will be used by economic developers, chambers and CVBs from across our 10 counties to better market our region, which means increased growth and prosperity for residents across Northeast Indiana.
Workshops will be conducted in two phases. The first phase of workshops will focus on discovering the region’s personality, while the second phase of workshops will center on how we talk about the region. The public is invited to attend any phase one and/or phase two workshop. (You can choose to attend a phase two workshop without attending a phase one workshop.)
Reserve your spot at an upcoming workshop!
Week of September 15 – Phase 1 Workshops (Discovering the Region’s Personality):
- Monday, September 15 from 7:00-10:30 am at Ramada Inn, 3855 Indiana 127, Angola1
- Monday, September 15 from 2:00-5:00 pm at La Quinta Inn, 306 Touring Drive, Auburn
- Tuesday, September 16 from 7:00-10:30 am at Impact Institute, 580 Fairview Blvd., Kendallville1
- Tuesday, September 16 from 12:00-3:00 pm at LaGrange Public Library, 203 W. Spring St., LaGrange2
- Wednesday, September 17 from 7:00-10:30 am at Girls Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana, 10008 Dupont Circle Drive East, Fort Wayne1
- Wednesday, September 17 from 2:00-5:00 pm at Region 8 Education Service Center, 251 W 850 N, Decatur
- Thursday, September 18 from 12:00-3:00 pm at Wells County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development, 211 W. Water St., Bluffton2
- Thursday, September 18 from 5:30-8:30 pm at Parkview Whitley Hospital, 1260 E. State Road 205, Columbia City3
- Friday, September 19 from 7:00-10:30 am at Wabash County Chamber of Commerce, 210 S. Wabash St., Wabash1
Week of September 29 – Phase 2 Workshops (Refining our Messaging):
- Monday, September 29 from 7:00-10:30 am at Ramada Inn, 3855 Indiana 127, Angola1
- Monday, September 29 from 2:00-5:00 pm at Waterloo Train Depot, 215 W. Van Vleek St., Waterloo
- Tuesday, September 30 from 7:00-10:30 am at Noble County Public Library, 813 E. Main St., Albion1
- Tuesday, September 30 from 2:00-5:00 pm at Shipshewana Event Center, 760 S Van Buren St., Shipshewana
- Wednesday, October 1 from 7:00-10:30 am at Parkview Whitley Hospital, 1260 E. State Road 205, Columbia City1
- Wednesday, October 1 from 12:00-3:00 pm at Manchester University, 604 E. College Ave. (JYSC Hoff Room – 2nd Floor), North Manchester2
- Wednesday, October 1 from 5:30-8:30 pm at Huntington University (Habecker Dining Commons – Room A), 2303 College Ave., Huntington3 **
- Thursday, October 2 from 7:00-10:30 am at Clock Tower Inn, 1335 US 27 N, Berne1
- Thursday, October 2 from 12:00-3:00 pm at Wells County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development, 211 W. Water St., Bluffton2
- Thursday, October 2 from 5:30-8:30 pm at Pizza Hut Corporate Office, 7100 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne3
- Friday, October 3 from 7:00-10:30 am at Huntington University (Habecker Dining Commons – Room A), 2303 College Ave., Huntington1 **
Seating is limited. RSVPs will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Reserve your spot today!
**Due to scheduling, the phase one and phase two workshops in Huntington County will both be held the week of September 29.
Click HERE or click the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership logo to head over to their website and learn more!
WAJI Job Opportunities WAJI, 95.1 an Equal Opportunity Employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact WAJI by calling (260)-423-3676. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm.
WAJI & WLDE ARE SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED SALESPERSON MUST POSSESS: SUCCESSFUL SALES TRACK RECORD ABILITY TO SELL DIRECT AND AGENCY CUSTOMERS. SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
DIRECTOR OF SALES
347 WEST BERRY STREET, SUITE 600
FORT WAYNE IN 46802