Search Results for: mp
BEST FM 95.1 WAJI is surprising listeners around Fort Wayne with the BEST gifts this season, thanks to Gordmans and Rise & Roll Bakery.
Tell us below where you listen at work and the BEST FM Morning Show with Sid, Angie and James could be stopping by to visit you with a $50 gift card from Gordmans, on Illinois Road across from Jefferson Pointe, and two dozen delicious donuts courtesy of Rise & Roll Bakery.
BEST FM 95.1 WAJI is giving you the chance to win a gift card to DeBrand Fine Chocolates each weekday! It’s #TweetsForSweets! Simply follow @951BESTFM on twitter. Then when you see the DeBrand post, just Re-Tweet it to get in the running! Click HERE to access @951BESTFM on twitter …And don’t forget gift cards to DeBrand Fine Chocolates make great holiday gifts! Good Luck from BEST FM 95.1 WAJI!
The BEST FM 95.1 WAJI RILEY RADIOTHON will be December 17th from the Simon Family Tower located in the heart of the Riley Hospital for Children. We are excited to bring you a new date this year to recognize the Gift Of Hope for the thousands of Fort Wayne area children who are served by Riley. There are several ways to participate including giving the day of the Radiothon or by donating early by clicking HERE.
Thanks to our sponsors:
The Best List: Five Things To Do In Fort Wayne
This list is updated constantly with new things for you and your family to see, do and explore around greater Fort Wayne. Who knew we had so much to do every weekend?
Plus, you have a chance to win a brand new bike to start the new year from Summit City Bicycles and Fitness… just scroll down to the bottom of this page and fill out the entry form!
FORT WAYNE YOUTHEATRE: THE STEADFAST TIN SOLDIER
In 1934 Youtheatre opened our doors with “The Steadfast Tin Soldier,” our very first production! Hans Christian Andersen’s heartwarming story of a toy soldier’s struggle to win the heart of his ballerina true love! The Auer Black Box Theatre becomes a Christmas toy box complete with holiday carolers! This production features an original dance by the Fort Wayne Ballet!
BOTANICAL CONSERVATORY: HIGH STYLE HOLIDAYS
FORT WAYNE RAILROAD: SANTA TRAIN
Join us for a train ride with Santa Claus during the day from 10AM-4PM aboard a vintage caboose. 20 minute train rides depart our restoration facility at 15808 Edgerton Road with a 1950s diesel locomotive and caboose as passengers visit with Santa during their ride.
Families can also reserve a special Santa Charter train in the evening for up to 15 people. Santa Charters are $250 and run at 6PM, 7PM, and 8PM on the 20th. Charters include snacks and refreshments, a 45-minute trip with Santa. We recommend families or groups bring presents for Santa to deliver. To reserve a charter, click here.
Trains run continuously all three Saturdays. Tours of steam locomotive no. 765 and other activities will be available.
SCIENCE CENTRAL: MARVELOUS MOLECULES
FRANKE PARK: FANTASY OF LIGHTS
Open every night thru December 31st
Light up your holidays with this amazing event filled with more than 75 holiday light displays! Young and old alike will enjoy the casual drive through the park where you’ll see everything from a nativity scene to an animated rocking horse! All proceeds benefit the AWS Foundation.
AND, don’t forget to register to win an Electra Townie 7D men’s or women’s bike from Summit City Bikes and Fitness!
The Townie introduced Electra’s patented Flat Foot Technology® to the world. With an upright seating position that lets you see the world better and place your feet flat on the ground whenever you want, the Townie sets a new standard in comfort and control.
To Enter, fill out the entry form below and click send!
Jungle George’s Kids Favorite Fun Place is where kids can play & laugh in a fun, safe, awesome atmosphere….Where parents can relax & watch a game or movie on any of our many TV’s while the kids let loose…Where families can come together for mess-free, fuss-free birthdays & parties that will make fantastic memories.
Just click HERE to sign up!
Win a Jungle George’s Birthday Party that includes admission and birthday cake for up to 10 kids!
Jungle George’s Kids Favorite Fun Place is where kids can play & laugh in a fun, safe, awesome atmosphere…Where parents can relax & watch a game or movie on any of our many TV’s while the kids let loose!
We’ll pick 3 winners each weekday…To Enter: Simply fill out the form below and hit the send button.
NOTE: Only 1 entry per person.
(Click HERE to find out more about Jungle George’s)
Your story is an invaluable part of our story!
The Our Story Project aims to discover who we are as a region and use that information to create a compelling story to collectively market Northeast Indiana. Aligning our marketing messages will allow organizations to reinforce key themes; establish a strong reputation for the region; and make Northeast Indiana economically competitive on a global scale.
Consultants Scott Ochander and Tyler Borders are leading the project. They are using their proprietary consensus-building process so that everyone will have the opportunity to weigh in and affect the outcome.
Northeast Indiana residents are invited to participate in workshops that will be held across all 10 counties this fall. In addition, an online interactive tool will be developed to allow the general public to weigh in on the process.
The idea for the Our Story Project originated from last year’s regional exchange trip to Cincinnati. Over 50 Northeast Indiana leaders visited Cincinnati to learn from their best practices, and one of the top three takeaways from the trip was developing a master narrative similar to Cincinnati’s efforts.
Read the news release and be sure to visit this page for the latest updates as the Our Story Project progresses.
Collectively, the region will put in hundreds of hours to shape our story and who we want to be. By offering only three hours of your own time, you have the opportunity to affect the future of Northeast Indiana. At the end of the Our Story Project, this data will be used by economic developers, chambers and CVBs from across our 10 counties to better market our region, which means increased growth and prosperity for residents across Northeast Indiana.
Workshops will be conducted in two phases. The first phase of workshops will focus on discovering the region’s personality, while the second phase of workshops will center on how we talk about the region. The public is invited to attend any phase one and/or phase two workshop. (You can choose to attend a phase two workshop without attending a phase one workshop.)
Reserve your spot at an upcoming workshop!
Week of September 15 – Phase 1 Workshops (Discovering the Region’s Personality):
- Monday, September 15 from 7:00-10:30 am at Ramada Inn, 3855 Indiana 127, Angola1
- Monday, September 15 from 2:00-5:00 pm at La Quinta Inn, 306 Touring Drive, Auburn
- Tuesday, September 16 from 7:00-10:30 am at Impact Institute, 580 Fairview Blvd., Kendallville1
- Tuesday, September 16 from 12:00-3:00 pm at LaGrange Public Library, 203 W. Spring St., LaGrange2
- Wednesday, September 17 from 7:00-10:30 am at Girls Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana, 10008 Dupont Circle Drive East, Fort Wayne1
- Wednesday, September 17 from 2:00-5:00 pm at Region 8 Education Service Center, 251 W 850 N, Decatur
- Thursday, September 18 from 12:00-3:00 pm at Wells County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development, 211 W. Water St., Bluffton2
- Thursday, September 18 from 5:30-8:30 pm at Parkview Whitley Hospital, 1260 E. State Road 205, Columbia City3
- Friday, September 19 from 7:00-10:30 am at Wabash County Chamber of Commerce, 210 S. Wabash St., Wabash1
Week of September 29 – Phase 2 Workshops (Refining our Messaging):
- Monday, September 29 from 7:00-10:30 am at Ramada Inn, 3855 Indiana 127, Angola1
- Monday, September 29 from 2:00-5:00 pm at Waterloo Train Depot, 215 W. Van Vleek St., Waterloo
- Tuesday, September 30 from 7:00-10:30 am at Noble County Public Library, 813 E. Main St., Albion1
- Tuesday, September 30 from 2:00-5:00 pm at Shipshewana Event Center, 760 S Van Buren St., Shipshewana
- Wednesday, October 1 from 7:00-10:30 am at Parkview Whitley Hospital, 1260 E. State Road 205, Columbia City1
- Wednesday, October 1 from 12:00-3:00 pm at Manchester University, 604 E. College Ave. (JYSC Hoff Room – 2nd Floor), North Manchester2
- Wednesday, October 1 from 5:30-8:30 pm at Huntington University (Habecker Dining Commons – Room A), 2303 College Ave., Huntington3 **
- Thursday, October 2 from 7:00-10:30 am at Clock Tower Inn, 1335 US 27 N, Berne1
- Thursday, October 2 from 12:00-3:00 pm at Wells County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development, 211 W. Water St., Bluffton2
- Thursday, October 2 from 5:30-8:30 pm at Pizza Hut Corporate Office, 7100 W. Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne3
- Friday, October 3 from 7:00-10:30 am at Huntington University (Habecker Dining Commons – Room A), 2303 College Ave., Huntington1 **
Seating is limited. RSVPs will be taken on a first come, first served basis. Reserve your spot today!
**Due to scheduling, the phase one and phase two workshops in Huntington County will both be held the week of September 29.
Click HERE or click the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership logo to head over to their website and learn more!